Arrow Coffee Co Is Hiring
We are excited to announce that we will be hiring for 2016.
At Arrow Coffee Co, we believe that the employee/employer relationship should be mutually beneficial. We love providing opportunities and investing in our employees. We find that employees who feel like their work matters are more fulfilled. In order to make sure that is the case, we want to get to know you and allow you the opportunity to get to know us. We are asking for professional resumes and applications by December 18th, 2015
Here are some things about working at Arrow Coffee:
- We value self motivated people. This means we are looking for passionate people with drive who can bring their own unique flavor to our team.
- We do not believe that a job should simply be a source of income, but should enhance your life. Every experience is an opportunity to advance yourself.
- We prefer to hire experienced baristas. However, we can work with you, if you are willing to take the time to learn. We routinely provide educational opportunities for potential hires, as well as the community.
- We work hard, but we also play hard. Working at Arrow is fun, but is also a challenge. We hope your are up to the challenge, and having fun (Nintendo 64 staff parties).
If you are willing, we would love to hear from you.
- Why do you want to work in coffee? Feel free to write an essay, compose a sonnet, build a birdhouse, or use any other creative outlet to express your thoughts.
- Why Arrow Coffee Co? Give us some feedback; positive, negative or other.
- Who are you? We would like to see a professional resume, or something similar. Please include a couple of references and a preferred method of contact.
- What other interests do you have? We are constantly looking for ways to involve and empower all of our employees in the business. How do your skills and interest fit?
So what is next? If you decide you want to pursue employment with us, get us information about you by December 18th, 2015 at 5:00 PM CST
After that, and before as well, we will be reviewing the resumes and contacting qualified applicants by January 1st, 2016 for interviews. We are flexible on this and are able to do phone/skype/telegram interviews. We will notify applicants by January 8th, 2016 to attend our Barista Bootcamp that will happen January 16th-18th. Our bootcamp will go over barista basics, our coffee philosophy and interpersonal bonding and skills.
Additional questions can be addressed in person or via email: email@example.com
That is a lot of information, so let us condense this down for you:
December 18th, 2015 - Resume and Application are due
January 1st, 2016 - Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews by this time
January 8th, 2016 - Selected applicants will be notified for Barista Bootcamp
January 16th - 18th, 2016 - Barista Bootcamp
January 25th, 2016 - New hires will be asked to join the Arrow Coffee team